2008年5月6日

I think all of us should know the art of cooking instant noodles.
Especially to those studying abroad,this skill may saves their life.=.=lll
Ok,I admit.I hate to eat instant noodles,yet I always take it as main meal.

"CORRECT method, which you may or may not know, is to cook the noodles this way:

1. boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then shut the fire.
4. only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to make noodle soup.
5. however, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles n add the ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles."

Reference:
1. Edward[2007].Health and Wealth.Available from:http://www.healthandwealthtopic.com/2007/05/
correct-way-to-cook-instant-noodles.html(Accessed:7 May 2008)



没有评论: