2008年5月2日

No joke, not kidding,I am serious...
I can predict my future if I keep my life routine like this,

My day starts at 1pm with a refreshing shower.After that, I will stick in front of the laptops,doing nothing,blogging,reading news for at least 2 hrs. Then start to work on chemistry. Meanwhile,I will try hard to make learning fascinating,to make chemistry interesting and try to show my passionate on it.However, it always come out with hypnotizing effect.Then I will take a long nap lasts almost 3 hours.I guess I may use many energy in sleeping so I will hunt some food outside once awake.Back to room after an hour and idling in front of the computer again.When I feel intense guilty,it means it is time for me to study.After all,I am a student that has chosen chemistry as her major and I am still love this subject deep in my heart.So,I will inevitably use up the remaining hours of the day on chemistry,(especially in chemistry forum,chemist's blog, chemical newsletter).And eventually,I will sleep at 7am.

In facts,sometimes,Chemistry is not that dull.
How will be my future?I hope to be a freakish chemist.(I always think Albert Einstein is a nuts and insane scientist)



AP Chem Rap - Music Video - video powered by Metacafe

Maybe we can consider to modify it and rap it like Poly Poly chem,Poly poly chem....
Suddenly, remember the law ball video made by Dinojac..wow..that is really impressive..
But in Polyu..I think we won't have this kind of video..
kerana orang sini tak ada masa lapang buat benda yang begitu creative..tambahan pula tak ada apa-apa kebaikan kepada mereka..tapi..kalau prof cakap akan tambah markah bagi orang yang buat,mungkin ada banyak orang pergi buat..haha

没有评论: